Monday, December 9, 2013

Tip Tuesday


You are a priority!

I find that I gain weight when I'm not taking care of myself. I don't sleep enough, I don't eat right, and I don't exercise. It's easy to take care of everyone else and everything else (especially when you're a first born because nobody does anything right!)


Put yourself first. Set aside time to walk everyday. If need be, put gym time on your calendar. Taking time for yourself is good for your mind and body. Being consistent with daily exercise will show results. 


Bonus tip: make sure you get enough sleep. Without adequate sleep, you will not function well and losing weight will not happen. This is also related to priority YOU! If you need a little push in the right direction, let me know. I'd love to be your cheerleader! Remember weight loss is a lifetime journey and the destination is a healthy you.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)