Monday, December 2, 2013

Tip Tuesday


How about that turkey? I enjoyed tons of good food on Thursday and I felt that I did overeat but not too much. I am getting to know what I can and can't do. Staying within personal limits is a nonscale victory!

Today's tip is to eat breakfast. After a long nights sleep, your body is ready and looking for fuel. Skipping breakfast is harmful because your body has to find fuel elsewhere (and elsewhere is not good for you. This makes losing weight difficult!)


I managed to eat the same lunch for 3 years, give or take a few months, and I seriously burned myself out on it. Fortunately, I have found a way to switch up my breakfasts. Right now, I am all about oatmeal (which photographs horribly). I've made steel cut oats with water or milk, pumpkin, peanut butter, brown sugar, wheat germ, and cocoa powder. I've attempted overnight oats, not bad but just did not work for me. I'm not done experimenting with oatmeal either but I am taking a break from the steel cut oats. I've done that for almost a year!


What do you like for breakfast? I love talking about food and if you can't tell, I photograph it and post it all over my blog.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)