Monday, December 23, 2013

Tip Tuesday


At this time, I am pondering how I can make this blog better. I love interacting with all of my blogger friends but I have not found enough time to put out quality posts with quality photos. Plus I haven't participated in any blog hops or swaps and I am finding not enough time to keep up with everyone's posts. Bloglovin has not been kind to me.


What time of day is the best time to work out?

First and foremost, basic movement is so good for you. Trying to walk everyday should be your goal. Morning workouts are excellent for boosting metabolism and burning more calories throughout the day. At the same time, adequate sleep is critical to weight loss success. So if you aren't able to get a good nights sleep with a morning work out, you are better off with an afternoon or evening gym date. I have read in Cosmo (clearly not a strictly fitness resource) that evening workouts help you to have a better nights sleep.


As an athlete, I workout 6 days a week in the mornings. I know that my metabolism has never been fast but I can keep it burning more with these regular workouts. I am up to 3 days a week of strength and 3 days of cardio, with one intense cardio workout a week. Last Saturday, I went 9.01 miles in 2 hours and 16 minutes. That's what has been working for me. Do you workout regularly?




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)