Monday, December 30, 2013

Tip Tuesday


A friend asked me, "how late is too late to eat?" There's no black and white answer to this because it does depend on your nightly routine. Late night snacks are not a good idea because those are the calories that sit around, don't get burned, and are converted to fat. I make sure my dinner and water is in me before 7pm because I feel better in the morning. I've noticed that going to bed with a tummy full of water causes two problems: nature calling and actual stomach aches. There are nights that I can't stick to this rule, mainly the pack pint runs on Thursday nights and weekend splurging. I haven't reined my weekend treating in yet.


What are your thoughts on the subject?

Things to look forward to at Esther Norine Designs in 2014:
1-Tip Tuesdays will continue.
2- I plan to research and write reviews on my favorites.
3- If you'd like to ask me a question, I'll happily answer it and possibly post it on my blog with a link back to your blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)