Monday, November 25, 2013

Tip Tuesday

As I was telling my friend over the weekend, a great way to start the holiday is with a run or walk. I plan on running the Edmond Turkey Trot first thing thanksgiving morning. I'm looking forward to seeing friends, exercising, and enjoying fresh air. We all tend to overeat on these days and getting a solid calorie burn can help counteract the additional calories.

On an unrelated note, I deleted most all of my photos from my picasa account without realizing that would also delete from my blog. Sadly, many posts do not have photos any more.

Please enjoy these random activity photos. Here's to a healthy holiday where we do not gain ten pounds! Who's with me?





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)