Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Weight Loss Wednesday

 
Dear Friends,
Last week's weight loss Wednesday was lackluster. I did not inspire you to eat healthy and I did not post my weight. I managed to lose 0.6 pounds in two weeks but what I'm really excited about is the shorts. At 121, the shorts fit great but at 134.4 the shorts fit just as great. This must mean my quest for trim and fit is coming to fruition. I am so excited and looking forward to more shorts days. This week, I have a treat for you, courtesy of Pinterest. Its mug cake! I found a super simple recipe and healthy'd it up for you and me.
1 egg
1 banana (or 1/3 cup of powdered sugar)
1 or 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
Mash the banana until smooth and mix in the egg. Mix the cocoa powder completely and then microwave in the mug. The powdered sugar version only needs a minute but the banana needs more time. I think 1:45 to maybe 2 minutes depending on your microwave. Clearly the banana version is much healthier but I can attest that both taste fantastic!
 
Original Mug Cake

Banana Mug Cake
I got more cake out of the banana than the powdered sugar. Please stay tuned to Thankful Thursday, a new link up! If you are interested in guest posting, blog swapping, or co-hosting a linkup, please let me know. I'm linking up with Erin for Weigh - in Wenesday.
button

croppedsig

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)