Thursday, May 23, 2013

Thankful Thursday - Blog Hop Edition

 Dear Friends,
As we know, tragedy can be heart breaking. These are the times I turn to being thankful. Reminders of the good things I have, turn my mind away from the negative things we are surrounded by.
Please join me.
1000 Things I'm Thankful for
21- Health
22 - Safety
23 - Family and Friends who texted me on Monday
24 - Friends to pray, cry, and console with
25 - Opportunities to give back
26 - TV to inform and help me stay weather aware
27 - Coffee and tea to energize
28 - A car with no hail damage
29 - Churches providing assistance
30 - Friends who stayed safe from the storms.
 
Clearly, being thankful can bring out my selfish nature and its nothing to be ashamed of. Link up your thankful thursday posts below and grab my little button. Click around and I'm sure you'll be inspired. I am looking for co-hosts, guest posts, and blog swap opportunities. Let me know if you are interested.
 
croppedsig

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)