Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Weight Loss Wednesday

I'd like to thank everyone who has encouraged me as I share my struggle to lose weight. This is the wrong time of year but every bit as important. I am down 2 pounds and looking to shed 7 more over the next two months or so. Having mouth surgery has led me to and kept me from healthy choices. I'm eating all carbs since that's soft and staying away from chewy candies for fear of ripping out the temporary crown.

On a separate note, I baked four items yesterday: chocolate chip cookies, sugar cookies, peanut butter fudge, and banana bread. Wheat flour was used every where but the fudge. I didn't eat any of it! Yay! I have them in individual baggies to give as gifts to coworkers, neighbors, and staff where I live. Sadly, the chocolate chip cookies were in the oven too long and are very crunchy (something I am not eating right now.)

I am accepting guest posters for weight loss Wednesday's. Do you have a good tip or encouraging story? I'd love to hear it and feature it on my blog. Please contact me by leaving a comment or emailing me at estherdavison@gmail.com. Thanks and please stay tuned for thankful Thursday.










5 comments:

  1. Hey! I love that you're setting reasonable goals. You've been so successful! Keep up the good work and I hope you heal quickly :)
    I really appreciated your comment the other day!! I'll be sending you an email soon, I'd love to take you up on the opportunity to guest post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh I had my wisdom teeth pulled and lost weight that way ;) However I don't recommend it, as a weight-loss tool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was all revved up to start my weight loss journey, and now, with the Holidays, am not so excited anymore. (I'm sure that's a run-on sentence...) Anyway, I hope to join your weight loss Wednesdays after the Holidays. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Like it <3
    -welcome-> weightloss-challenge13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, Esther! I'm sorry to hear you are not feeling well! I could do a guest post if you like. Thank you for linking with Wednesday's Adorned From Above Blog Hop! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)