Monday, December 24, 2012

Make A Difference Monday

Welcome to Make A Difference Monday.
Happy Christmas Eve to all my friends!
 
Caution: you will get to know me a bit more today.
We usually go to church and tithe but for a period of months, we were in between churches.
We decided to donate to my favorite band, Jars of Clay sponsored non-profit: Blood: Water Mission.
It was nice to give to a good cause and help get clean drinking water to needy people in Africa.
Since then, we have found a good home church and our tithes are staying at home.
Every Christmas, Jars of Clay sends me a lovely CD for donating that one year.
 
Its a nice present but I shouldn't take advantage of it. 
There is a lot of need in Africa and sending a little goes a long way.
If you are looking to help Africa, consider Blood: Water Mission.
I am looking for guest posters for Make a Difference Monday. If you have a non-profit or a story about giving back you'd like to share, please comment below or email me at estherdavison@gmail.com.
Please stay tuned for Top Twenty in 2012 on Christmas Day!
croppedsig
Covered in Grace

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas, I think it's great that you help out any way you can, have a great holiday, God Bless!

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)