Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Weight Loss Wednesday

Welcome to Weight Loss Wednesday where I share my journey towards good health. I wanted to share my newest favorite food: the sweet potatoe.
I recently discovered (this past weekend) how easy it is to cut the sweet potatoe into bite sized pieces and roast it to perfection in about an hour.
Initially, I ate three bites and saved the rest. Then I ate 12 bites and finally I had to finish it off yesterday.
 
So good and easy.
I am not really a cook but somehow I need to feed myself nutritious foods. Finding easy recipes is my key to good nutrition.
I squirted pam all over the potatoe bites before beginning the roasting process and it was roasted at 400 degrees.
 
Please remember to friend me on My Fitness Pal so we can encourage each other towards good health.
Stay tuned for Thankful Thursday.
croppedsig

2 comments:

  1. I love love love sweet potatoes! I like anything potatoes actually :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love sweet potatoes, I usually cut them in smaller cubes, put olive oil and then sprinkle them with salt, pepper and dried oregano, yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)