Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Welcome to Thankful Thursday, a weekly exercise in staying thankful for what I have. I have been doing these posts since August and it has been instrumental in my healing. Since it is Thanksgiving, today's post is extra special. Today's feast is also extra special.
Stay tuned for photos of today on tomorrow's post: High Five For Friday.
Please share your stories of thankfulness with me. These stories always warm my heart.
I am linking up with Sarah at Fontenot Four.
 
Dear Lord,
Thank you for your blessings.
I am blessed with a wonderful family, great friends, and furry angels.
The delicious food that I will enjoy is another example of your great blessings.
I do not deserve your blessings but thank You for providing anyways.
Amen.
 



croppedsig

2 comments:

  1. beautiful post of thanks.

    Aloha,

    We've got this amazing team hosting An Aloha Affair so that we can all gather and share and mingle with other beautiful creatives over the next few days. You are personally invited to join us, if you please. I'd love it if you would.

    xo,
    Nicole
    localsugarhawaii.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous fall leaves in that photo! Lots to be thankful for today and everyday!
    -Jamie
    http://chatterblossom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)