Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Weightloss Wednesday




This week, I feel that I have eaten better. Here's what wasn't so healthy: Monday, I had a tall Salted Caramel Mocha Frappaccino with soy from Starbucks (I love that drink!) Tuesday I had a red velvet cookie from Cafe 7. The rest of the time, I have been doing really good. Sunday, which was not a very healthy day, I did make buttermilk scones thanks to my mom's recipe. I decided to make it a bit more healthy by replacing one cup of regular flour with wheat. The experiment was a success. Thank Goodness! At my last weigh in, I lost a negligble amount of weight. Still better than a gain. I won't be able to weigh in for a couple of weeks but my goal is to continue to focus on my nutrition. How have you done lately?



  
I heART Blog Hop

4 comments:

  1. Newest follower here! I found you through the Tuesday blog hop! Cute blog, I can’t wait to read more! Thanks for the recipe, it looks amazing.
    -meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your blog looks fun too! I clicked on the follow button and the like button. Thanks for visiting!

      Delete

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)