Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Weightloss Wednesday

It is weightloss wednesday and I wanted to share an adventure I had in the kitchen. It was a lot of work. If it wasn't for trying to save money and lose weight, I would go out all the time or hire someone else to do all the dirty work in the kitchen. II had all these vegetables and macaroni noodles. After chopping the vegetables up, I through them in a pan with Pam until they looked soft and decent. I had a flounder that I steamed in the microwave with the zip and steam. Even with all the conveniences I use, I think it took too long. For the noodles, I used a table spoon of extra virgin olive oil, in hopes it would stop the noodles from sticking together. It appears to have worked. The adventure was a success. Whew! 

My first guest post was yesterday over at Hi It's Jilly! Thanks Jilly for letting me share my iphone love with you and your readers. http://hiitsjilly.blogspot.com/2012/09/ode-to-iphone-guest-post-from-esther-at.html END


I blog with BE Write

2 comments:

  1. You've been doing good girly. Better than me. I need to get back on the bandwagon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am always trying to get back on track. Its an understatement to say its not easy. Can you believe that I haven't had any soda pop in over a month?! It is craziness to me.

      Delete

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)