Thursday, September 27, 2012

Thankful Thursday




Welcome to Thankful Thursday. Today, I am thankful for my fur babies; Chomps and Kirby. They give me mounds of love, entertainment, and frustration. I adore them, even though they do not adore me. They provide relief from stress, especially when I have had a tough day. Chomps' purr is so sweet and loud. I am a proud pet owner and I want everyone to know how rewarding it is to take care of these sweetie pies. What do you have to be thankful for?

END


a punk, a pumpkin and a peanut

Mother {at} Heart


I blog with BE Write

4 comments:

  1. You are adorable!!! I think I shall always look at Thursday with Thankfulness:-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are supposed to be thankful everyday but its fun on Thursdays only because I love alliteration.

      Delete
  2. Love this and the kitty is adorable!
    ~Pam
    www.pammowerdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting! They are great to have around. Do you have any pets?

      Delete

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)