Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Top Pick Tuesday

This photo is from my brother in laws wedding. I love lines and symmetry and I try to capture that from unique angles.

Funny but not funny then story. I had to fly to Seattle and meet up with the family. I didn't really know anyone in the wedding party but was invited to the bachelorette party. We were drinking and having a good time at this restaurant. I completely forgot my iPhone at the table but by the time I realized it we were nowhere near the restaurant. We went back and it wasn't turned in. It was gone. Forever. Cute purple case never to be seen again. I had my camera and tried to enjoy the festivities but thought about my iPhone the whole time. I had a friend pick me up at the airport and she couldn't call me since there was no iPhone. That was a challenge finding her and quite stressful. I replaced the iPhone for $500 and have never let my baby get too far from me. That wasn't my best moment in time.
END

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl! I'm stopping by from the blog hop. I'm one of the co-hosts! Thanks for linking up!

    I hope you're having an awesome day! :)

    -Alexis
    www.livingthewifestyle.com

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)