Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Top 5

This is a list of my top 5 favorites for today.
1: I am beginning to plan a girls only vacation for my friends.
2: Its Wednesday and only two more days until the weekend.
3: I had a Thunder Up cupcake from Cupcakes To Go Go. I would have uploaded a picture of this cupcake but I decided to eat it first before taking a picture. Yes, that doesn't make sense but nothing gets in between me and a blue velvet cupcake.
4: I am watching spanish tv to get better at speaking spanish.
5: My husband liked listening to me play piano because I was working on Layla by Eric Clapton.

What's your top 5 for today?

1 comment:

  1. 1. Cross stitch
    2. Scones
    3. Frappicino
    4. Roses and lavender
    5. Watching so you think you can dance

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)