Thursday, September 29, 2011

Dreaming


I’m a dreamer and that usually entails big dreams for an exciting future. I do my best to find a way to make it happen. I don’t stop at dreaming. I get out and get things accomplished.


I am dreaming of my perfect job. The days will feel so short because I enjoyed every part of it. I’ll get excited when I think about this job and on my way to work. I will feel energized and enthusiastic. My creativity will soar to new heights. This is a good future.


Dear Lord, please provide the wisdom, patience, and strength necessary to get to this bright future. I know its coming and at the same time I can get so impatient with what I have today. I am thankful that you have provided this opportunity and I pray doors open to more thrilling opportunities. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)