Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Routine


We find comfort in routine, however I haven’t found the right balance of routine versus spontaneity. I need a routine to make sure I complete tasks consistently. Simple tasks such as reading the bible, writing the blog, taking care of the kitties (I don’t usually miss this one since they can be so vocal about their needs) are all things that I want to complete.


I haven’t gotten my routine together because I’ve moved a little over two months ago and I also have a new job. Being a first-born with input as my strength, I’ll get a routine going soon. So what routine do you have and has it been helpful? Please feel free to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)