Sunday, April 3, 2011

The very best


Today’s rating is Positive.


Not because of weather though. Yesterday, I was able to get adequate help move all the boxes from my house to a storage unit and then down the hall to another storage unit. It took the bulk of the day and it totally wiped me of all energy. It was good though because the house looks reasonably livable now.


The very best thing to help with stress and live a happy life is friends and family. Since there’s no family here, I am happy to say I still have good friends who are there for me whenever. Its encouraging and helps me keep my spirits up. If you have had a rough day or week, check in with a friend and you will feel better. Thanks to all my friends for your fantastic support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)