Friday, April 1, 2011

It's another fresh start


Today’s rating is Positive.


I managed to get really frustrated and upset at work and then turn things around before the end of the day. I was upset because I thought that one of two things were going to happen: 1) my move would be messed up or 2) I’d miss out on the bonus payout. Through my strong negotiation skills, I managed to tread some tough waters and find a happy ground for myself and the company. What’s weird is I have to work one hour on my last day to qualify for the bonus. Its totally worth it.


I met up with a friend for dinner which was great! We needed to catch up and hang out. I hope to hang out a few more times before moving. Its always encouraging to be around good company. I also met my neighbor, who is a nice guy going through a rough patch. If I can get through tough times, I bet he can too.


At the end of the day, I can say its been a success. Tomorrow, I will be working on prettying the home up for showings. Thanks for your prayers and Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)