Sunday, April 17, 2011

Day of accomlishing


This weekend’s rating is Positive.


I’ve spent quality time with my co-workers outside of work having fun. It feels good to get together partly because I am leaving soon. Today, I got everything together to renew my passport. It’s a strange feeling, knowing I can’t leave the country. I had no plans to do so though. Hopefully, I’ll travel to a foreign country next year.


I haven’t been to church lately but I have thought a lot about God. I’m still working things out but I know God has work for me to do. Once I’m settled in my new home, I hope to fellowship with some Christians. I want to know God more, feel closer to Him, and be a good representative for Him. Dear Lord, please give me the wisdom to be a good ambassador for You. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)