Monday, April 18, 2011

Confidence boost


Today’s rating is Positive.


I had a good day and that was partially because of my shoes. I had my shiny red comfy heals, which I wore with jeans to dress them up. I felt great walking tall in these shoes. I’ve had these shoes for about a year but haven’t worn them because of the colder winter weather. Maybe you have a spring outfit that you haven’t been able to wear for awhile. If you bring it out, your confidence could reach new highs and help reduce some stress.


On the job hunt, I have added one more company to the list that I am researching. I hope to schedule a phone interview with at least two companies this week. I’ll be moved in 20 days. Perhaps, I’ll have a job lined up by then. I am also praying for our home because we need to find a qualified person to rent. We have a company taking care of that work for us. I know all these issues will work themselves out with God’s help. Not knowing the answer can be so difficult and stressful though. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)