Friday, April 29, 2011

Changes to come soon


Today’s rating is Positive.


I am going to switch gears on this blog and chronicle more about my life. My current stress relieving tip is to take time out to do something fun. Find your favorite activity and do it. Sometimes, I’ll go browsing for purses and other times I’ll go out for a bike ride. What activity do you find fun?


The job hunt is on pause until the move is complete. The move is a week from today and I am excited for all the changes in store for me. I am continuing to pray for wisdom since there will be many decisions to be made. Dear Lord, Thank you for your protection and wisdom that you provide to me. I need every bit of help! Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)