Tuesday, March 1, 2011

What a worry...


Today’s rating is Positive.


I haven’t heard about the job and its gotten me pretty worked up. I have been listening to Klove and I heard a great story about how a cancelled meeting meant a family of ten could have a nice dinner. Somehow the mistake was even more of a blessing with two extra pieces of chicken for two extra children for that specific meal.


If God can provide for that family, I know God can provide for me. Its so hard to be patient and wait for God’s timing. God has blessed us with a lovely apartment. Now I am praying to find the right company to rent my home. I am praying for the right job to come to me. Thank you God for your blessings even when I can’t see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)