Thursday, February 17, 2011

Tough day: could be an understatement


Today’s rating is Negative.


Work was hazardous to my health today. One issue had me so stressed that I couldn’t breathe properly. It took a lengthy amount of time to relax and breathe again. Afterwards, I went to the gym to try and cheer up with positive endorphins. I had my first workout with a personal trainer and I felt like a failure. I am a weakling when it comes to throwing balls and doing the plank.


How I overcame these challenges:

I prayed to God and that helped a little. I asked for positive feedback and I got some encouragement from my mom. I also accomplished a task that I don’t like but needs to be done, I vacuumed the floor. I have to remember that tomorrow is a new day. I can leave the issues, struggles, and poor thinking behind me. Thank you Lord for helping find the strength! Thank you friends for your encouragement too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)