Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Slow down to breathe


Today’s rating is positive.


I have a picture of these little cuties at my desk. They remind me to take things easy, to breathe when something starts to overwhelm me, and be thorough in my work. Mistakes happen and I try to reframe it into an opportunity to learn. Learning is an important part of my life. I love to learn new skills, new knowledge, and new facts.


If you ever feel overwhelmed, don’t forget the turtle. In the nursery rhyme, Tortoise and the Hare, the Tortoise won the race. We can win the race called life, as long as we remember to breathe. I hope you can remember this and have a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)