Sunday, November 5, 2017

Hurricane Irma - September 12, 2017


The flight wasn't until after lunch but I needed just a little cash to pay for the taxi to the airport. I tried too early. I was eventually successful and we arrived to the airport. There were no delays in Nassau but when we landed in Charlotte, there was a 2 hour delay. All thanks to Hurricane Irma and the flight crew being delayed elsewhere. We eventually made it home. And when we arrived to work the following day, we were heroes for surviving the hurricane. It was exciting, adventurous, and stressful but ultimately, we were never in any danger and we had a good time. I will be back next year twice to enjoy the Bahamas again. And if there's another hurricane, I will be slightly more prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)