Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Running and making wine

@goldsgym for #halfmarathontraining and my #injuredankle is not cooperating. I'll be headed to #pt in a couple of weeks. #runner #runnergirl #womenrunning #runnerproblems #injuredrunner #okc #ok #okwb #myoklahoma #runokc #runok #nike #nikerunner #run 
Another day and another @thinkthinbars for #breakfast. They're really good and high protein and easy. #yum #esthereats #food #foodie #myfitnesspal #eatinghealthy #okc #ok #okwb #myoklahoma
The grapes are growing like crazy in our backyard! 
So are the hops! 
I joined 9 other people to purchase 3 wine kits and make the wine at the brew shop. Gail, the owner of the brew shop, gave us a discount but she's one of the 9 people!
It was really easy to do! 
We all took turns at various points in the process. The yeast is currently eating all the sugars and we will meet in a couple of weeks to move it to secondary. 
I did have a glass of wine, which I wasn't gonna do but I wasn't prepared to say no. Then I went to Iguana to give my friend her birthday present. I ate some chips and drank water. I also had a full dinner. So the scale was not kind to me. It said a two pound gain, which seems crazy! This time, I'm sucking at losing weight. 
Lunch was good though. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)