Friday, July 22, 2016

Running streak and Red Earth Brewers Club

Day 3 of a 4 day #runningstreak has me all giddy because #morningruns are the best in the #summer! #temps were reasonable. Also, I tried a new trick with my #injuredankle. I put on my sock #brace and taped it to my sock to keep it from rolling up inside my #shoe and it worked like a charm. My #ankle is healing and doesn't need the giant #brace anymore. #hallelujah! #pace - @nikerunning said 13 minute miles and @mrmapmyrun said 12:21. I like #mapmyrun today but usually I like #Nike because it pauses automatically for lights. I killed that #heritagehill on my #run! #woohoo! #runner #runnergirl #injuredrunner #runnerproblems #run #womenrunning #runhers #nikerunning #runokc #runok #okc #ok #okwb #myoklahoma #running #workingout #kickingbutt #kickass
I made it to #redearthbrewers #club meeting. It's pretty crowded and tons of #beer. The #snack #game was top notch too because we are at @pittypatcater! #craftbeer #gyo #diy #craftnotcrap #instabeer #okc #ok #okwb #myoklahoma #instadrink #esthereats #food #foodie



1 comment:

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)