Monday, June 6, 2016

May recap - Goals

After the doctors appointment, I was told no running for two weeks. Alas, my goal of running 1000 miles seems unreachable with this injury taking too long to heal. 
My bible reading goal is on track. I will finish the entire bible by the end of the year. 
I've revisited my favorite, whipped cream and ice cream. Halo Top is 60 calories for half a cup and 6 grams of protein. It is awesome! 
I'm jumping back on the losing weight bandwagon. I weighed in at 148.6 and I just can't stay there. My clothes are too tight. Fortunately, I'll be starting a new job this month. There will be lots more walking. I also have two weeks of training out of state. 
That will probably be a problem for my weight loss goals. I'll weigh in on Friday and I'm shooting for 148.  Progress will be reported m, if not on the blog, definitely on instacrack. Follow me @ esthernorine. 

1 comment:

  1. Ugh nothing worse than a running injury sidelining goals.

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)