Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Free wine and an award

Red Coyote is a local running store in Oklahoma City and they were hosting a customer appreciation Christmas party. 
As usual, I can be bribed to attend and free wine was offered. I'd like to mention that Red Coyote does have a special place in my heart. 
They give back to the community in so many ways, besides the free wine. They host a weekly run with beer provided by Coop Ale Works, also from Oklahoma City. 
They collect all sorts of donations for a variety of nonprofits. And they host classes on running (those aren't free but people make lifelong friendships so that's a community service in my opinion.)
The store has only been around for 5 years and it has made quite the impact. This year the store can also boast store of the year for best running store in the country. What an accomplishment! Congrats Red Coyote! I love you for pack pint runs and great gear. 
Disclaimer, I was bribed by the free flowing wine but all of this blog post is my opinion the day after the buzz has worn off. Red Coyote is a great store. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)