Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Wednesday happenings

I had a very busy day. Too busy. I'm hoping tomorrow can calm down but it's not looking good for me. 
I spent over an hour getting to the hair salon and getting my hair colored and cut. That was one of my problems. 
We saw the Foo Fighters last night. I stayed up too late and got up too early. Thank goodness for coffee and tea!
Gary Clark Jr. opened and he did a great job!
We were complete nosebleed seats. There was no one behind us!
I love how my hubby refuses to smile in photos. He likes to look mysterious. 
My hubby's company went through major layoffs. So far, he is still there. I'm praying that stays for awhile!
I have a job interview tomorrow! I've done a lot of preparation for it. Fingers crossed that I'll do good. It's a raise if I get it!
Dave broke his leg. Nate (the bass player) had a baby. The Foo Fighters put out a great two and a half hour show with no encore. They played tons of great tunes and I did enjoy the show. 

1 comment:

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)