Monday, May 25, 2015

Beer watch day 1

This is the part of brewing beer that is not exactly blog friendly. This airlock is bubbling but very slowly. The yeast is eating it's feast. 
This waiting game can be 4 to 6 days. But after that I'll still have to wait 48 hours before I can take my hydrometer reading. 
I'll keep you updated on the beer progress but I certainly can't promise exciting photos. Maybe Chomps will pose for me. 
While in waiting, I'm getting back to my blanket. It will be a crocheted masterpiece if I can find that multicolored yarn. Let me know if you see it. 

1 comment:

  1. Kyle loves brewing his own beer, he hasn't done it for a while though.

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)