Thursday, June 12, 2014

Thankful Thursday


I am always trying to focus on the good things and staying positive. That's why this is such an important post. Today, I am thankful for my new temporary schedule at work. It gives me time to take morning classes at my gym and blogging time. It gets so busy at work, that I often don't find the time to blog or read blogs. Blogging is an important part of my life. 


The blogging community has given me support and friendships. While I may be slow at getting posts up, because life happens, I am not ready to stop blogging all together. I definitely don't put blogging ahead of family or work either. Its just one other aspect of my life. I do want to thank everyone for the sweet comments yesterday. It encourages me to keep moving forward on my weight loss journey.


So its your turn now. What are you thankful for?


croppedsig

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)