Sunday, July 7, 2013

Serious Sunday


Lately, I've been pondering my art. What do I want to create? What will I do with it when I'm done? I am getting into stippling at the moment and when I finish I'll show it off here on the 'ol blog. I haven't spent much time considering my writing. If there's nothing to say, then there can't be a post. I want my space to be entertaining and encouraging. When I am not inspired, I won't post. Perhaps my art has distracted me a little too much. Mmmmmm..... Nah. 


My thoughts have wandered over to tropical places many times. Too many to count. We have an amazing trip planned for September. The Bahamas, on a private island. No one sharing the island with us. It's no wonder I can't stop dreaming about white sandy beaches and clear blue waters. 


Feel free to join me in dreaming of tropical dreams. Have you been to any good beaches or island vacations? I'd love to read about it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)