Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Weight Loss Wednesday

 
Dear Friends,
Welcome to Weight Loss Wednesday. Friday, a tornado came close to where we live and Saturday we had to evacuate our home. I haven't been to the gym since Saturday and I miss it so much! I do use Myfitnesspal to keep track and give me a general idea of my calorie intake. When I'm not working out, there's not nearly as many calories. I had to focus on nutrition, portion, and keep emotional eating in check. On all fronts, I had successes and failures. Beers were enjoyed on numerous occassions. Pizza was enjoyed. I did eat a huge healthy breakfast sandwich Monday and Tuesday. It kept me full for hours.

The disruptions to routine will not subside until perhaps next week. We are moving on Friday to our new townhome. I have to decide which gym will I go to and when. I will have a new (and short!) commute. No more carpooling with my hubby.

I'm linking up with Weigh-In Wednesday!
Pretty Strong Medicine

On a separate note, Chomps and Kirby are doing great. They are talkative, happy, and sleep with us through most of the night.





Please stay tuned for Thankful Thursday.
croppedsig

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)