Thursday, June 6, 2013

Thankful Thursday: 1000


I'm thankful for:
41: my current home, we've had ups and downs but good memories were made.
42: the new home we're moving to tomorrow, where new memories will be made.
43: elevators, to move my stuff. Please work tomorrow!
44: movers who will move faster than we can on our own.
45: coming out of the storm safely.
46: Chomps and Kirby surviving without us for a few days.
47: friends who let us stay with them for awhile.
48: good weather, which is much better than severe weather.
49: being able to move in nearly a week early, I hope!
50: safety for everyone during this intense season of weather.

What are you thankful for?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)