Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Weight Loss Wednesday

I haven't been on the scale for over a week and I don't plan to weigh in until May 18. This last weekend was indulgent. I was in Texas drinking Texas drinks and eating unhealthy food. Portions were large but smaller than before. I snacked less than usual.

I drank a large quantity of calories from Straw-ber-Rita's from Bud Light. The only workouts were playing the piano. I checked out the hotel gym and it was a disgrace. A stationary bike and weight training machine. I tried to do some weight training but I was uninspired.

On the way back I stocked up on Bud Light Lime-a-Rita's. My last meal should have been a salad but instead I ate a burger on a wheat bun with sweet potato fries. I'm a sucker for sweet potatoes.

I'm on day 3 of this 30 day ab challenge. It's gonna be a long tough month.

Finally, I'm finding myfitnesspal is helping me plan my calories. There's control and I can plan treats. I don't feel deprived. Please join me at esthernorine. I'm looking for guest posters, blog swaps, guest posting for other blogs for weight loss Wednesday. 

Linking up with Erin.
button







3 comments:

  1. I am Day 6 on the Squat Challenge; used my rest day yesterday as I was not feeling well, but back at it this morning. Darn those good food naughty trips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok now I want mac and cheese haha.

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)