Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Weight Loss Wednesday

Dear friends,
Over the past few months, you have encouraged and supported me. I can't thank you enough. I will be getting on the scale this Saturday. If the scale is nice, I will tweet. Today, I completed day 11 of the abs challenge. It's not getting easier and I assume my abs are getting really strong. Sit-ups are no joke! Yesterday, I enjoyed a sundae, with a friend, called chocolate nirvana at Kaiser's. It was heavenly and I planned ahead for the splurge. Waking up this morning, I felt fine, instead of a beached whale. I've gotten that feeling before and it does not suit me. Please stay tuned to Thankful Thursday, which is a count down of 1000 thankful thoughts (ten a week.) Linking up with Erin.

button



 

 

 

 

1 comment:

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)