Friday, April 26, 2013

High Five For Friday-Beautiful Edition

Dear friends,
Alicia from Brew Mama is currently hosting a linkup encouraging everyone to be positive about themselves. I found others posts to be inspiring and it reminded me to be more positive towards myself.
Three beautiful things about me (2 outer and 1 inner beauty)
1-I love my feet. Walk into any shoe store in the country and look at the shoes on display, its my size. I wear a size 6 shoes or 4 in kids sizes. Its always on display because smaller shoes look cuter than huge shoes. I may have a shoe fetish but I blame that on working at a shoe store for three years.
2-I love my smile. Most any moment of the day, there is a big grin plastered on my face. I can't help it. I am always smiling. 
3-Inner strength. I love my strength. I never knew how strong I can be until I had to go through some rough waters. I tried to go through those tough patches alone and I discovered how impossible that is. Once I sought help, others were able to open my eyes to my inner strength. Now I am currently working on my outer strength and I am slowly seeing the fruits of that labor.
This was a difficult task to participate in, primarily because my thoughts gravitated to the things that I don't like. Why is it hard to be loving to ourselves? I am sure there is no good answer.

Celebrate Your True Beauty - Join Our Link Up!

Last night I enjoyed an evening of painting and sipping wine with my friend. So fun and we left with masterpieces! Please go to my intagram @esthernorine to find the fun photos.
On a separate, weight loss note, I had a cupcake at work but managed to stay away from seconds there. Then at Kamps 1910 Cafe, I had another cupcake but I only ate half of it. Granted it was large but I felt ok eating half and sharing the other half with my friend. I think that my habits are improving and any sign of progress is a good sign to me.
The restaurant was a nice self-serve sort of place. That can be a hassle when trying to order wine and missing instructions on painting but I prefer to get my own dishes, water, and clean up after myself. 




 photo H54Fbutton-triangle_zps678b65ba.jpg

Please stay tuned for another post on the weekend. Perhaps, I will do a Silly Saturday post.
$40 Target giveaway is on here.
croppedsig

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up with us! I also have size 6 feet and I love them, I think they are cute! And I never realized that shoe stores use our size as their displays! Thanks for that info! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for linking up with us.. I 'm so jealous of your feet. I wear a size 9. Yea call me big foot. You are truly beautiful inside and out. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for joining the link up!! Inner strength is so important!! I'm,sad that you had to find it by going through rough stuff though!
    And yay for little feet!! I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)