There was a time when I was stressed to the max. This was a difficult time of life and I learned how strong I can be under pressure. Even though I was battling stress induced depression, I did not turn to medicine. I'm sharing my top holistic stress reducers, which helped ease my pain.
1) Keep greenery nearby. Since I can't keep plants alive, I bought fresh cut flowers. The color green is stress reducing.
2) Walk. A simple walk around the building at lunch helps to reduce any stress you're feeling.
3) Pet a furry friend. After a really bad day, give your pet some love and you'll feel so much better. Pets can sense your stress and they will want to help you feel better.
4) Talk. Have a vent session with a friend or family member helps you. Talking things out can get it off your chest and you'll feel better.
5) Do something fun. I love to go shopping and I'd cruise around the mall to have fun. I'd go for a bike ride or I'd go out for a craft beer. These are all activities that are fun for me. I'd plan this in advance so I had something good to look forward to. The forward thinking helped me get through the week.
Do you have any tips to share? Please stay tuned for Travel Tuesday.