Sunday, February 10, 2013

Serious Sunday


Dear Blogger,
Why do you constantly eat my email address? I have actually fixed my settings successfully in the past, yet you want me to be hidden. What is up with you lately? On a equally frustrating but separate note, could you make your mobile app better by allowing users to schedule posts and allowing users to edit posts originally written on the computer? That would be awesome.


Dear Bloggy Friends,
You are all awesome and I know you have some great stories to share. I am inviting you all to guest post for Make a difference Monday or Weight Loss Wednesday. You have so much to share with me, and I would love to share that with all my bloggy friends.
Please stay tuned for Make a Difference Monday, where I will share yet another way I give back to my community.
croppedsig

1 comment:

  1. I agree about the blogger mobile app, it's not very user friendly.

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)