Thursday, January 3, 2013

Thankful Thursday

Welcome to thankful Thursday. This post is a great reminder to always be thankful. Today I am thankful for new opportunities and great support from family and friends. I wrapped up my time at my last job and said my goodbyes. It was great working with my last team and I felt close to most of them. My eyes are turned to the future and the new things I will learn, new friendships will be developed, and I'm expecting to find job satisfaction. I have hope that this will be great.

What are you thankful for today? I'd love for you to share with me and I will email you back. Please stay tuned for high five for Friday!







3 comments:

  1. Good luck with the next step in your career!
    Enjoyed your Thankful Thursday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl!! I am thankful for you! But your button does not love me! I am copying and pasting the code under it but its showing up a ? any ideas?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thankful for my amazing family and friends. I'm so fortunate to have them!

    Good luck with your new job!

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)