Monday, January 21, 2013

Make a difference Monday

Dear friends, welcome to make a difference Monday. I was reading in my bible study about loving on people. I'm not a gushy gal but what stood out at me was being generous with compliments. Sincere compliments brighten anyone's day. It's simple and doesn't cost any more than the moment of time to give. I would like to encourage you and myself to be generous and sincere with compliments. Another way to make our world a little better. If you have a story to share of giving back or sharing about your favorite charity, please email your story to me and I will schedule it. Please stay tuned for weight loss Wednesday and maybe top pick Tuesday. Thanks!







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)