1) Fridays feel like the weekend with some work. Eh, that's a part of life.
2) I have no plans for the weekend but I always have a good time.
3) I did fantastic on the test this week and was given a Flo bobble head. (Flo for progressive insurance.)
4) I need to pack for two weeks of training in Phoenix. The weather looks Marcelo!
5) We have a steady supply of coke zero and deliciousness to mix in with it.
I have bummer things going on too but I am choosing to focus on the good and the positive. That's what high five for Friday is all about. Please stay tuned for silly Saturday. I like being silly and would love if you join me. Linking up with cool bloggers below.