Thursday, December 6, 2012

Thankful Thursday

 
Welcome to Thankful Thursday, a post for all things positive.
I have posted this before but after a tough week, I need to get excited about something.
I am thankful for good friends.
 
This crazy crew is getting back together for a little weekend fun next week.
We use nicknames to protect the innocent.
Skub is on the left and he lives in Anchorage Alaska.
I'm in the middle of this crew, E-diddy.
Blue is on the right, he is my husband and we both live in Oklahoma City.
Next week, we get to help Skub celebrate one good weekend of bachelorhood before he gets married in February. Yes, we get to go to Anchorage, Alaska in February for a wedding. I am not excited for the weather, hence the reason I am happy to not live in Alaska any longer.
What are you thankful for today?
Please stay tuned for High Five For Friday.

croppedsig

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos! I am thankful for good friends too and for sunshine today. I bet Alaska is gorgeous and super cold! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also thankful for good friend and the fact that I can also be a good friend to others! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi. i'm following the almost friday blog hop. i would love for you to visit my blog and follow if you like it.

    http://www.blackinkpaperie.blogspot.com

    thanks
    new follower bev

    ReplyDelete
  4. This Texas girls could not even imagine living in Alaska. :) Thanks for the drink recommendation today!! I think I am going to make it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list! We all have so much to be thankful for!

    I found your blog through the blog hop and I'm your newest follower. I'd love for you to check out my blog, too, and follow me back!

    Phylicia
    http://heartsncraftsboutique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by Planned in Pencil, I'm stopping bye to look around and I'm your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brrr! Anchorage in February...Sitka in Feb. is bad enough and I know Anchorage is even colder than the Southeast!!

    Thanks for the comment on my blog!! I tried to reply via e-mail but you're a no-reply blogger :(

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)