Saturday, December 15, 2012

Silly Saturday

 
Welcome to Silly Saturday, a light-hearted post designed to bring a smile.
While living in Anchorage Alaska and going to the University of Alaska Anchorage (Go Seawolves!), we decided to spend spring break in Homer, Alaska. Trust me...this is not a hopping spring break destination. We went because I scored us a free hotel room.
Score!
While enjoying some much deserved adult beverages, I was watching tv while the boys played a game. Music videos were blaring and there's a chance P. Diddy's music video was on. (I don't really know what his music videos or music is like so it could have been any other artist.) I had a moment of brilliance.
I will be known as E. Diddy.
It has stuck ever since.
Most people earn their nicknames but I gave it to myself.
Silly?
Unequivocally, yes.
Please stay tuned for Serious Sunday, which is never really serious.

The Boys:
E. Diddy (self-portrait):
croppedsig

1 comment:

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)