Monday, October 15, 2012

Make a difference Monday

2009 through 2011 was a difficult time for me. Hubby was at school in a different state. I was stressed and emotionally out of whack. One of my strategies to deal with the pain was volunteering. The experience was rewarding and helped me feel better. I still volunteer and I hope you will consider doing so. Your community is a better place when you give back.

On a separate note, I had a great workout today (another stress relieving activity). 20 minute run at 4.5 and 15 minutes of weight lifting. Also, I'm giving myself kudos for cooking tons of brown jasmine rice without burning it. Kudos!

2 comments:

  1. Definitely sounds like you had an awesome workout, can't wait to get back to working out myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jen! I hope you can workout because its so good for your physical and mental health. I can't live without some activity in my life. I'd go nuts. :)

      Delete

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)