Thursday, August 9, 2012

Thankful Thursday

It's thankful Thursday and I like to share what I am thankful for. This is a valuable exercise for the mind. Focusing attention on the positives in life can help reduce the stresses that come with life. Please join me for thankful Thursday every week!

Today I am thankful for my instrument. My piano is not the best money can buy but I am blessed to have it. It's been a joy to play and a hassle to pack. Now that I'm in a band, I have had to buy a new bag, stand, and bench so travel can be easier. It's great to have a piano to play. For many years, I had a cheap keyboard, that didn't have all 88 keys. It worked but didn't fit my needs. Now my needs are changing and I look forward to the next piano. Until then, I'm enjoying what I have now.
What are you thankful for today?
E

3 comments:

  1. I am a new follower from blog working wednesday I would love a follow back at http://lefthandedideas.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also thankful for Esther's piano. She and her piano are a great addition to our fledgling band!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm also thankful for Esther's husband Ryan who plays lead guitar and Charlie our bass player. Together they have lowered the average age of our band by half!

      Delete

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)