Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Dear Lord,

Dear Lord,
It has been a very tough day for me. I feel lost, lonely, stressed, unhappy, and nobody is on my side. I keep looking for answers, solutions, peace, and good news. Today I found problems, anxiety, and bad news. Lord, I know you want me to be happy and I can't understand why I'm not. Please give me Your peace and good news. I really need something good to focus on. By the end of the day, I looked like an unhappy cactus but fortunately I was able to go home. Please send me some good news tomorrow. Amen.

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry that today was filled with angst...I pray that tomorrow a new hope will fill your heart. Daddy and I love you very very much:-)

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)